Tris Summer Time is Here!!
Starting June 13, 2019
EXPECTED SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING OUTCOMES (ESLO)
A Trinity Student…
1. Works hard and thinks critically
2. Strives for the academic mastery of English
3. Understands Adventist values while respecting all faiths
4. Works cooperatively and is an honest and responsible community member
5. Appreciates cultural diversity, treating others with respect, compassion and kindness
Accreditation and Affiliations
Trinity International School is licensed by the Thailand Ministry of Education (MOE), and is a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT). The TRIS Thai curriculum is accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA), and the International Program is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).