Skip to content
- TRIS is committed to providing the highest possible educational standard of instruction through the lens of Christian values.
- World-class accreditation from WASC and ONESQA
- Proven K-12 California Curriculum from the California Department of Education (CDE), and in compliance with Common Core Standards
- Math and science enrichment curriculum (GEMS) from University of California at Berkeley
- Expected School-wide Learning Outcomes (ESLOs) provide a clear road map for students to be successful
- Taught by qualified native English-speaking teachers
- Small class sizes (20 and 25 students per class for Kindergarten and Grade 1-12 respectively) with teaching assistants (Kindergarten to grade 5)
- After school activities and clubs
- Competitive interscholastic athletics (GBAC)
- TRIS maintains a teacher-student ratio of 1:10
- TRIS uses leading technology in classroom teaching
- Abundance of teaching resources
- Modern facilities
- TRIS is located on Sukhumvit 36 (in the heart of Bangkok) close to Thonglor BTS
- Free learning trial day(s) available.
No Such Template. Please Select Valid Template and Try Again.