Expected School-wide Learning Outcomes (ESLO)
A Trinity Student…
1. Works hard and thinks critically
2. Strives for the academic mastery of English
3. Understands Adventist values while respecting all faiths
4. Works cooperatively and is an honest and responsible community member
5. Appreciates cultural diversity, treating others with respect, compassion and kindness
ESLOs are derived from our Mission, and they represent the overall goals and ethos of our school. ESLOs are at the heart of every activity, goal, and strategic decision of the School.